How to Maintain your Artificial Grass ?
Maintaining synthetic grass is almost too easy! You will save plenty of time and money by not having to mow, fertilize, or heavily water your lawn to have a lush green yard. Synthetic grass clean up is simple, effective and fast, but pay attention below:
1. Field must be cleaned from foreign matters (chewing gum, dry leaves, plastic bags, glass, plastic bottles, beans, etc).
2. Never shall be entered to the field with shoes with metal stud spikes and leather shoes.
3. In the field shall not be smoked, and shall not be entered to the field with flammable substances.
4. Field should be watered on hot days. For the snows accumulated in the field in winter months, shoveling should be avoided.
5. National festivals celebrations etc, organizations or crowded events shall not be done on the field and field shall not be entered with motor–vehicles.
6. Field filling level shall be observed regularly and lacking filling amount shall be reinforced.
7. When deformations on the field such as tear, opening in the jois, and cut, carpet manufacturer shall be promptly informed.